Thursday, February 1, 2024

Learning Hindi



Hindi on Duolingo

 I started learning Hindi on Duolingo. It begins by showing you the scroll letters with the pronunciation. I found that very difficult. I didn't mind it being dull and hard. I checked how many units you had to complete before you started learnign a real word insted of a letter. I would find it easier to learn if they showed a word containing the letter you are learning, prefereably at the start of the word, as in some other languages. (If I remember rightly, Hebrew. It would help in these fancy alphabets to have some hints, such as three curls in this letter, and so on. I then tried another system the 101, which I had previously used for Hebrew. They start with sentences,

Useful Websites

https://www.hindipod101.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment